Enjoy hot-tubbing and yet always keep an eye on safety!
- You must not use the hot tub when suffering from fever, viral infections, blood flow or a heart condition, or any contagious skin diseases.
- Make sure you’re wait a while after dinner before you immerse in the water. A full stomach might feel uneasy when receiving light pressure from the surrounding water.
- You mustn’t soak for more than 15-20 minutes at a time, and don’t heat the water to more than 39°C.
- Stay hydrated – take frequent sips of water while soaking.
- Children must be supervised by adults at all times when using a hot tub.
If bathing in winter season, remember a few extra tips:
- Get a warm robe or a towel ready before you step out of the water.
- Get a pair of shoes with non-slippery soles to make your way from the garden safe and comfortable.
Don’t forget to check your local council regulations about safety fence requirements!